Category Archives for "Sleep Aids"
Aromatherapy ~ The Plant Kingdom Speaks!
Plants help us create cellular change. They enter the blood stream and oxygenate us!
These magical liquids, essences of plants leaves, stems, even root or sap) visit our organs and brain and assist us!
Let’s us our intention with that shall we? Just like any liquid we can “charge” them or bless them before we use them to help our own cells regenerate.
Since 1983 I have been studying and using organic essential oils.
I customize aromatherapy blends for each client and offer relief for a variety of imbalances and disorders.
receive assistance through aromatherapy with:
• Muscle pain
• Joint pain, arthritic or injury
• Nose polyps
• Bronchial congestion
• Digestive problems
• Immune disorders and disease patterns
• Peace ~ release of anger and frustration
• Plantar fasciitis
• Compromised kidneys
• Sinus congestion
• Unification of Body and Spirit
• Sexual responsiveness
• Enhanced meditative states
• Releasing Unwanted Weight
• Appetite Control and Cravings
• Glandular support
• Improved concentration
Call me! (888) 310-3774
I can create a blend especially for you, and send it to you.
You need not be present for me to create a magical blend especially for you!
Prices vary, depending on the oils used and size ordered
Price Range: $ 25 – $ 35 US.
Young Living Oils: Affiliate ID# 257690
Ask about the Raindrop Therapy!
My list of natural sleep aids:
1. Eat one Tbsp of coconut oil before sleep.
2. Wear an eye mask so the body can relax from light.
3. Apply lavender and frankincense essential oils to the base of the skull. The lavender is for relaxation, and the frankincense helps it penetrate the blood-brain barrier. These should work like a gem!
4. Drink some chamomile tea after dinner and before sleep.
5. I use a magnetic sleep system with a bed topper and pillow.
If you need more, I can suggest these tablets:
6. Take your daily calcium-magnesium supplement before sleep. This helps relax the muscles and the mind.
I like this one:
7. GABA Amino supplement – 500 or 1000 mg. Stops the monkey mind!
I get the Vitacost brand. Visit the vendor here: http://goo.gl/KhMpbJ
8. Sleep Now ~ An Herbalife herbal sleep aid I use and sell. It allows one to relax and wake up with good energy! It contains chamomile, calcium, melatonin, passion flower, and valerian.
Purchase by sending me an email Hello@christinagerber.com
My fave coconut oil!:
2. Lavender and Frankincense essential oils applied at base of the your skull.
(The lavender for relaxation and the Frankincense to help it penetrate the blood brain barrier)
These should work like a gem! I can advise you of great oils to use.
3. Drink some chamomile tea after dinner and before sleep.
4. I use a magnetic sleep system with a bed topper and pillow. The ultimate for relaxation and waking up refreshed and revitalized.
5. Do an Epsom salt foot soak or full body soak!
The topical magnesuim is sooo very relaxing.
6. One Tablespoon of Organic Coconut Oil
7. Take your daily calcium/magnesium supplement before sleep.
9. GABA – an Amino supplement – 500 or 1000 mg
Stops the monkey mind!
I get the Vitacost brand/Visit the vendor here:
10. L-Tryptophan – 500 mg
An Essential Amino that is a precurser to the hormones melatonin and seratonin.