Sleep Deprived? My Top Ten Natural Sleep Aids
2. Lavender and Frankincense essential oils applied at base of the your skull.
(The lavender for relaxation and the Frankincense to help it penetrate the blood brain barrier)
These should work like a gem! I can advise you of great oils to use.
3. Drink some chamomile tea after dinner and before sleep.
4. I use a magnetic sleep system with a bed topper and pillow. The ultimate for relaxation and waking up refreshed and revitalized.
5. Do an Epsom salt foot soak or full body soak!
The topical magnesuim is sooo very relaxing.
6. One Tablespoon of Organic Coconut Oil
7. Take your daily calcium/magnesium supplement before sleep.
9. GABA – an Amino supplement – 500 or 1000 mg
Stops the monkey mind!
I get the Vitacost brand/Visit the vendor here:
10. L-Tryptophan – 500 mg
An Essential Amino that is a precurser to the hormones melatonin and seratonin.